The ASA has confirmed the ASA Educator and Approved Centre Conference will return for 2016.
The event will take place at Loughborough’s Burleigh Court from 1 – 2 December and feature presentations and workshops for ASA approved centres.
There will also be an awards ceremony to celebrate and recognise the hard work of ASA educators and approved centres during 2015 and 2016.
The event will be the perfect opportunity for approved centre key contacts to network and share best practice.
There will be a presentation from guest speaker, British Triathlon Head Coach Jonathan Riall, as well as updates from various aspects of ASA operations.
- Click here to view the full programme for the ASA Educator and Approved Centre Conference 2016.
The ASA Educator and Approved Centre Conference 2016 Awards
The ASA Educator and Approved Centre Conference 2016 Awards are an opportunity to celebrate and recognise the hard work of ASA educators and approved centres during 2015 and 2016.
This year’s categories for the awards are:
- ASA Educator of the Year Awards
- ASA Approved Centre Diversity Champion Award
- ASA Trainee Tutor of the Year Award
- ASA Sharing Best Practice Award
Please read below our guidelines before entering
- Only licensed educators or accredited approved centres can nominate
- All entries must be submitted online using the nomination form
- You may make multiple nominations if you wish but you must complete a separate submission for each one.
- You cannot nominate yourself in any award apart from the Approved Centre Diversity Champion Award.
- Shortlisting will take place after the closing date with winners being announced at the Conference on 2 December 2016
Nominations are now closed, winners will be announced on the 2 December 2016.