At the ASA Awarding Body we strive to improve the products and services we provide, and we rely on your feedback to help us achieve this aim.
Please provide us with your feedback, either good or bad by email, telephone or through speaking to our team in your day-to-day communication with us. For our Contact Us page click here.
If you are thinking about making a complaint about an ASA Awarding Body Approved Centre or about the ASA Awarding Body itself, we’ll do everything we can to help.
Making a complaint against an Approved Centre
To make a complaint about an ASA Approved Centre we need you to do the following before we can get involved:
- Firstly, raise your concerns with the centre directly and follow their complaints procedure
- Once you’ve done this, if you remain dissatisfied, please send us a copy of your complaint, along with the centre’s response and details of what you’re unhappy with so we can look into it for you
Making a complaint against ASA Awarding Body
If you want to make a complaint about the ASA Awarding Body, then please submit a formal complaint in writing or by email including the following details
- Name, address and contact information
- Full details of the complaint i.e. the cause of dissatisfaction with operations, actions or behaviour
- All supporting information i.e. relevant documentation, dates, locations, any witnesses
- Details of any previous attempts to resolve the identified dissatisfaction
- What action or response they seek to resolve the dissatisfaction.
We will acknowledge your complaint within five working days. We will provide a response, inclusive of explanation and resolution, within 20 working days of initial complaint acknowledgement.
For further details of our complaints policy and procedure please visit the policies page here.
We hope that we can solve your issue for you. However, if you‘re unhappy with our final response, you have the right to refer your complaint to our regulator Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). Full details of their complaints process and how to contact them are given on their website here.