We understand that sometimes you misplace your certificate, don’t worry we offer a replacement certificate service for our qualifications and CPD’s. Please find below services and charges.
- Correction of spelling mistake or typographical error, resulting from an administrative error on our part (you will be required to send the original certificate back to us prior to us being able to re-issue your certificate): No Charge
- Replacement of a certificate that has been lost in the post (if claimed within six months of issue) No Charge
General Certificates Services
- Either, the correction of spelling mistake or typographical error, due to incorrect details being entered on registration form, or
- Replacement of a certificate that has been lost in the post (if claimed after six months of issue), or
- Misplaced/lost or damaged certificate.
Costs for these services
- Certificates 1995 and after – IoS Member: £10.30; Non-IoS Member £14.70
- Certificates prior to 1995 – IoS Member: £18.40; Non-IoS Member £33.80
- Certificates/ CPD Certificate Fast Track service: IoS Member: £50.00; Non-IoS Member £50.00
- CPD Certificate: IoS Member: £6.00; Non-IoS Member £6.00
If you require a replacement qualification certificate please complete the Replacement Certificate Application Form , if you require a replacement CPD certificate please complete the Replacement CPD certificate form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Some of our archived records are limited and therefore there may be occasions when we will not be able to provide replacement certificates. We will do our best to locate your records but if we are unsuccessful your fee will be returned in full.
Payment needs to be made at the time of application in the form of a either:
- Cheque or postal order, made payable to Amateur Swimming Association Awarding Body. The ASA Awarding Body will not process your payment until the qualification has been located and confirmed.
- Card payment over the phone (there is an extra 50p charge for phone payments).
Please note that if your payment is by cheque then it will take approximately two weeks for clearance.
The Awarding Body aim to process your request within 14 days, provided that all the relevant information and the fee have been received.
If you would like your request processed sooner, for £50 you could take advantage of our fast track service where your request will be processed within 7 working days of receipt (all fees are non-refundable), providing all correct information is received. Please note the fast track fee will not be available over the Christmas and New Year period, and does not include bank holidays.
Please send your payment to the address below, or call us on 01509 640 493 to make a phone payment. Please do not send cash.ASA Awarding Body
3 Oakwood Drive
If you have any further queries please contact us at email@example.com
Please note your certificate will be reissued with your name as it was at the time of completing your qualification.